In order to perform well on any test you must be organized and have a written plan of action. You must do these 5 thing:
1. Meet with your teacher to ask test prep questions
2. Have a test preparation calendar
3. Study five days before every test
4. Tell some what you have learned in preparation for the test.
5. Get a tutor early
6. Read each chapter more than once
I created a book to help students to get ready test. If you taking a college test, a test to become a police officer, hair stylist or into the military get the Seven Secrets of How to Study at http://bit.ly/1MDHUs9