We are about to end another decade and its time to pursue education at its highest level. For centuries education has been the foundation for the growth of a successful society. So what is your education plan for 2010. Sitting on the sideline will not bring you the education that you need. Today you can take online courses or sit in on a class. Opportunities abound in corporate offices all across the country. For example Peirce College sends an instructor to a corporate facility to teach. You can prevail over the situations that have limited you in the past. Just go to a college and meet with an admissions officer. There are 10 education tips that we must follow:
1. Get up and get started on your goal every day
2. Make a commitment to end your procrastination
3. Organize your schedule so that you can easily fit classes onto the schedule
4. Talk to a new person every week about their profession
5. Ask one of your teachers to serve as a mentor who keeps you on track
6. Take a computer class to enhance your technology k skills
7. Become a part of a social network such as Linkedin and join various education groups
8. Identify a friend who will encourage you as you pursue your education dream
9. Attend educational seminars on a college campus.
10. Download educational MP3 recording and listen to them on your computer or IPOD.
What are your education goals for 2010? If you believe that you will succeed you are on your way to achieving you goal. You can make 2010 your education year just by following through on your commitments. Too many students start with a goal that is too big. Try to select a course or training program that you will enjoy for your first class. Your instructor will see your enthusiasm for their course and they will find it easy to devote their time to helping you. You can use 2010 to discover how the world all around you is full of opportunities to create your future. Dr Stephen Jones is author of the “Seven Secrets of How to Study, the Parent’s Ultimate Education Guide,” and the Ultimate Scholarship guide at www.studyskills2u.com.